- The US domestic shipping & handling charge is a flat-rate of $4.95 for one item, $6.95 for two items, and $7.95 for three or more items per order
- Orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska are a flat-rate of $8.95 per order
- We currently do not ship Internationally
- Returns are free with a pre-paid postage label included in every package for your convenience
- Shipping rates are subject to change at any time
Estimated Shipping Time
- On Monday-Thursday each week, orders are processed and shipped within 24-hours. Friday and weekend orders are processed on the first business day following the weekend.
- We do not ship on nationally recognized holidays when the US Post Office is closed.
- Most packages are shipped via the US Post Office (USPS), and typically arrive 2-3 days from the shipment date vis First Class or Priority Mail. Some shipments may take longer due to potential regional issues or challenges the USPS may have at any given time.
- There is a slightly longer delivery timeline of 3-5 business days for larger orders that are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS)
- Inclement weather, or other carrier delays out of our control, could impact estimated delivery dates.
- Specific delivery dates are not guaranteed, we can only provide estimated delivery dates given carrier performance and/or inclement weather is out of our control.
We ship orders via Priority Mail or First Class Mail with the US Post Office (USPS), and in some instances with United Parcel Service (UPS) depending on the weight and/or distance of the shipment.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Man Outfitters are made pursuant to a shipment contract under the Uniform Commercial Code. The risk of loss and title for such items passes to the customer upon our delivery to the shipping carrier. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for any lost or stolen packages that may occur after our delivery to to the shipping carrier.