- The standard shipping & handling charges per order are a flat-rate of $4.95 for one item, $7.95 for two items, and $8.95 for three items or more
- Orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska are a flat-rate of $9.95 per order
- Shipping rates are subject to change at any time, dependent on the most current shipment rates and surcharges of the carriers
Estimated Shipping Time
- Orders ship within one business day from the date of the order, delivery dates are typically within 2-4 business days from the shipment date depending on the distance from our warehouse in Austin, Texas
- We do not ship on weekends or nationally recognized holidays
- Inclement weather, or other carrier delays outside of our control, may impact estimated delivery dates
We ship orders via United Parcel Service (UPS) or the United States Post Office (USPS), with the carrier selection determined by the package weight and distance of the shipment
We are not liable for incorrect addresses provided by the customer. If a customer notifies us prior to shipment that they provided an incorrect address and provide a corrected address, we will use reasonable best efforts to change the address prior to shipment.
Carrier Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Man Outfitters are made pursuant to a shipment contract under the Uniform Commercial Code. The risk of loss and title for such items passes to the customer upon our delivery to the shipping carrier. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for any lost or stolen packages that may occur after our delivery to the shipping carrier. We will work with the customer to find the package, and at our sole discretion, may issue a store credit or re-send the item if the package is deemed lost or stolen.