- Standard Priority Mail shipping & handling charge for each order is a flat-rate of: $4.95 for one item, and $7.95 for two or more items per order.
- Delivery dates are typically 2-3 business days after the shipment date, but a specific delivery date is not guaranteed by the carrier. Delays may be expected during the busy holiday shipping season.
- Orders shipped to Hawaii and Alaska are a flat-rate of $9.95 per order
- Shipping rates are subject to change at any time
- Returns are free with a pre-paid postage label included in every package for your convenience
Estimated Shipping Time
- Orders are processed and shipped within 24-hours, with Friday and weekend orders processed and shipped on Mondays.
- We do not ship on nationally recognized holidays when the US Post Office is closed.
- Most small packages are shipped via the US Post Office (USPS), and typically arrive 2-3 days from the shipment date vis First Class or Priority Mail. Some shipments may take longer due to potential regional issues or challenges the USPS may have at any given time.
- There is a slightly longer delivery timeline of 3-5 business days for larger orders that are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS)
- Inclement weather, or other carrier delays outside of our control, could impact estimated delivery dates.
We ship orders via Priority Mail or First Class Mail with the US Post Office (USPS), and in some instances with United Parcel Service (UPS) depending on the weight and/or distance of the shipment.
Carrier Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Man Outfitters are made pursuant to a shipment contract under the Uniform Commercial Code. The risk of loss and title for such items passes to the customer upon our delivery to the shipping carrier. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for any lost or stolen packages that may occur after our delivery to to the shipping carrier.