Skip to content
As a Brand Ambassador, what are my responsibilities?
- Promote Man Outfitters products, offers and special events within your personal and social networks
- Act professionally and ethically, and represent the brand in a positive way
- Follow Man Outfitters on Instagram and as an e-mail subscriber, to stay up-to-date with new arrivals, promotions and special events
- Must keep your Instagram profile set on “public”
As a Brand Ambassador, how am I compensated?
- We believe in "pay for performance," and you will receive commissions on Net Sales generated via your personal and social networks.
- You will be assigned an initial commission rate of 10% of Net Sales.
- Net Sales are defined as the order value of the products purchased, excluding sales tax and shipping, adjusted for any returns or cancelled orders.
- Each $1 of Net Sales commission, equals 1 point earned.
- When you reach 100 points, you will receive a $100 Man Outfitters gift card.
- After achieving 100 points, you will then receive cash commission payments on all Net Sales thereafter as long as you are in the brand ambassador program.
- To receive cash commission payments, the Ambassador must have an active account on PayPal.
How are my referrals tracked, and how do I access my account to see how I am performing as a Brand Ambassador?
Your referral orders will be tracked through your custom referral URL bit.ly link (the referral link will look something like this: http://bit.ly/2ZGs7, this is an example only).
- You will also receive a custom referral discount promo code.
- To ensure that you get credit for referring others, be sure that they go through your bit.ly link anytime they want to make a purchase, or make sure they use your dedicated promo code (the promo code is good for one use per customer).
- You will have access to a Brand Ambassador Portal, that offers real-time tracking of your activity so you can see how you are doing every time you log-in.